HumaNature Connect is an education and development consultancy specialising in nature and wellbeing.
We enable organisations and groups to inspire passion, creativity and purpose, in their people by addressing wellbeing and environmental sustainability in meaningful and interconnected ways.
We offer workshops, training and consultancy to:
- Increase knowledge about the critical link between nature, health and wellbeing
- Deepen the effectiveness and creativity of environmental sustainability initiatives
- Develop the skills and knowledge required to talk about, design and facilitate meaningful nature experience
- Support the integration of nature contact into policy and practice
- Inspire a renewed sense of wellbeing, creativity, purpose and productivity
Testimonial: “I have attended a number of Erica’s presentations with the latest focusing on the research about the benefits of nature on our health and well being. I thought Erica’s presentation was amazing, participants were hanging on off every word. Erica managed to summarise a large amount of material and make it easy to understand. ” Gwen Michener, Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne, 2016″
Upcoming workshops and programs
City of Banyule, Community Sustainability Leaders Training (February 2017)
This workshop is designed to explore the role of participant’s connection to nature in bringing them to a point of further action. This awareness serves as a compass to guide project design and ensure that it is actually contributing to the goal of restoring health and wellbeing to the natural system in the best way it can, in the area of participant’s passion.
“By inquiring about the human-nature relationship as individuals and communities, we come to ‘know’ that we intrinsically belong to this one ecological system. This wisdom can lead us to act in caring ways that support our collective wellbeing and ensure a thriving future. See nature – see self in nature – see nature in wellbeing and sustainability”