Welcome to the HumaNature Connect blog. I’m excited about launching this new venture and unleashing my passion for all things nature based and creative! I also look forward to sharing inspiring stories ‘from the field’ about the way that creativity and nature are providing a sense of meaning, wellness and belonging to the people I encounter.
Top Posts & Pages
- The only widely accepted exception is when talking about pets
- Look for people: Musings on rights and worthiness
- No don't kill it! The uncomfortable side of nature connection.
- The parallels between violence against women and the destruction of nature.
- Connection to nature vs contact with nature: The wellbeing link.
- Are you really making a difference, are your actions true to their purpose?
- Finally, nature connection in policy and practice.
- Some visual thoughts on nature connection
- What is meant by 'spirit' and what does it have to do with sustainability?